RISK ANALYSIS ON PRODUCTION LINES
A meticulously conducted risk analysis within a company allows for determining the precise state of machine safety. Following the guidelines outlined in the PN-EN14121-1 standard, our experts, leveraging years of experience and continually updated knowledge, perform this process for you. These competent engineers specialize in the comprehensive design, programming, and modernization of complete industrial systems and safety solutions.
Acting on the basis of standards, they are ready to perform an efficient and reliable safety audit of machines, as well as lines and production lines. They will be responsible for a thorough technical analysis with verification of equipment, and then identify the necessary measures to ensure safe operation of the operator.
For what purpose is a risk assessment performed?
The effect of the risk assessment is extremely important – our specialists make a list of recommendations on the machinery present in the company, so that the entrepreneur gains knowledge of what should be modified, what systems should be improved or eliminated, as well as whether to modernize machinery and production lines.
This is extremely important – proper identification of hazards and, as a result, their accurate elimination – not only extends the life of machinery, but also saves both time and operating costs. Most importantly – it also has a real impact on the safety of employees operating the machines.
Most of our applications related to machine safety are implemented on programmable safety modules such as; Siemens Simatic Fail-Safe, PILZ Multi PNOZ or SICK.
What activities can you expect?
The components of a risk assessment include:
- detailed description of the machines description;
- evaluation of individual machines or entire lines on the basis of safety requirements;
- inspection and testing of installed technical security measures, hardware and software responsible for security functions;
- identification of potential hazards with risk assessment;
- precise description of ways to reduce risks;
- verification of available documentation and machine instructions;
- preparation of a report with data on the results, as well as an indication of possible dangers;
- issuance of compliance statements.